October 31, 2006

Two princesses, Curious George and a teething unicorn
















Happy Halloween everyone! Today we had the last of our many Halloween parties this year. The girls had two playgroup Halloween parties, a dayhome Halloween party, Tegan had a ballet class Halloween party and this afternoon they will go trick-or-treating and finally be done with Halloween!! For a mom that doesn't really like Halloween all that much I sure managed to involve our kids in a lot of Halloween activities!
The girls love wearing their costumes although Anaya absolutely refuses to wear the head of her unicorn (the hood). We are heading off to the mall after nap time to go trick or treating as it will be about -10 here by this evening with about 6 inches of snow on the ground. Not fun trick or treating weather!!
These pictures were taken at our playgroup party this morning and Tegan is with her two good friends, Caelyn and Paige. Amidst all the girls that wanted to be princesses this year, Tegan decided to stand alone and be Curious George:) I say, good for her!

1 comment:

Scott and Alanna said...

Hey, great blog, I love the pictures. Tegan looks really tall in the fall photo! I also love the safari pic. Scott especially looks like its the best safari he's ever been on!
Cheers
Alanna