
Baking sugar cookies with Mom. Tegan's favourite cutter was the gingerbread man because it's the "biggest."

Anaya has more fun taking the decorations OFF the tree than putting them on. This could be a long month...

Tegan and Anaya had a ton of fun playing peek-a-boo in the decorations box.
Wow, I'm really on top of the blog situation lately:) Two in just over a week! Thought I'd send the pictures of us getting ready for Christmas. The girls are beside themselves with excitement already. Tegan really doesn't understand that Christmas Day is going to take a while to get here we're just getting ready for it right now. Oh well. I made the somewhat questionable decision to get the girls both chocolate advent calendars this year. Believe it or not, Anaya is most often the one that wakes up and runs to the counter yelling for her calendar so she can open the door and have her chocolate. Hilarious.
We are staying out of the stores till after Christmas now as Tegan wants absolutely everything she sees and it's all she can talk about. Always fun.
We're trying to make sure she understands the real meaning of Christmas. The other night we were reading her the Christmas story before she went to bed and I asked her who's birthday it was at Christmas (or something along those lines) and she responded with, "What is it we leave for Santa to eat when he comes, Mommy?" Nice. Since then though we've read the story enough times that I think she'd actually be able to tell you it if you ask her. The shepherds are her favourite part of the story.
Talk to you all again soon!!
2 comments:
cute pics of the girls, Chelle. Good idea to stay out of the store, too... man, I don't know how you shop with 2 girls! I can barely do it with one! anyway, talk to you soon - love the blog.
mel :)
Cute photos! I love hearing the things Tegan says - she cracks me right up!
Post a Comment