January 17, 2007

Moving to Red Deer...

Well, I'm sure most of you know by now that we are moving to Red Deer. This is our new house there, it was finalized yesterday! It's a great house, there's a huge park right across the street from us and the basement in this house is finished with a rec room, bedroom and full bath so those of you that come and visit us will now have your very own floor!

Scott starts work in Red Deer this coming Monday, January 22. He's pretty excited about his new position as General Manager and can't wait to get started. I'm staying back with the girls while we continue to try and sell our house. We take possession of the house in Red Deer on Jan. 31 but I think it'll take us a few weeks longer than that to actually move everything out there.

So that's the latest from the Bey family! Hope everyone is doing well:)

No comments: