April 25, 2007

Changing hairstyles...

A very tired Anaya after a bad night with an ear and throat infection. She can have the craziest bedhead!

After many tearful hair-combing sessions and realizing that Tegan will probably never want to wear ponytails, (She's so stubborn! I don't know where she gets that from...) we decided to cut her hair short so it wouldn't be such a problem. She's liking her haircut now but right after she got it cut she burst into tears and said she looked like a boy. Which I'm sure made me look like a stellar mom for making her daughter get her haircut against her will:) We've assured her that she still looks very girly and she puts dozens of barrettes and clips in her hair every morning in order to ensure that.

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

Anaya has the BEST bedhead! LOL!
And Tegan's hair looks SO cute! I love it!

The Luypens said...

Tegan's hair looks really cute. I'm glad she likes it now... anaya's hair is awesome! I'm sure Joel will get a kick out of that when I show him...

Scott and Alanna said...

I love Tegan's cut. And I had exactly the same experience when I was her age. I used to cry and cry when my mom combed my hair. Actually, come to think of it, for most of my life I've kept my hair in such a way as to eliminate painful brushing, or styling in general.