November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving...a little late

Well, this last weekend we finally got to go celebrate Thanksgiving with Mel and Joel and the girls in Caronport, Saskatchewan. It was a lot of fun, Mel and I made Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday afternoon and while we weren't looking, Karissa decided to get into the cookie container! She had one in each hand and was reaching for more when we found her! Definitely her mother's daughter:)
Our dinner was the best one Mel and I have put together so far, we were pretty proud of ourselves I must say!
On Monday we all went outside to the park despite the incredibly strong winds! Tegan had a blast chasing the tumbleweeds, it was pretty funny to watch.
The girls also had a lot of fun playing in the leaves in Mel and Joel's front yard. We attended a Remembrance Day service which the girls did amazingly well at, they were very well-behaved and definitely didn't cause a scene even close to the lady who fell off her chair in the back of the room near the end of the service! We went swimming at the pool and had fun playing Settlers once the girls finally fell asleep at night. A good weekend:)

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm so glad you were able to go!