
...with a vengeance. It already feels like it's been -20 for a couple of months instead of just a week or so. The girls have been getting pretty antsy about not getting to play outside so finally this afternoon out of sheer desperation to get away from their whining I bundled them up and let them out in the backyard even though it felt like -18 with the windchill...

...they could've cared less how cold it was, it was like they were oblivious! Every 5 minutes I'd ask them if they wanted to come in and they would refuse. I finally had to force them inside after about a half an hour because I was worried my neighbours would accuse me of child abuse for letting them be outside for so long, never mind the fact that it was almost dark as well!
At least they're happy about winter, I guess I'm going to need to adopt their attitude if I'm going to survive another 5 or so months of this kind of weather:)
1 comment:
UGH! I feel your pain! Why do we live in this crazy province?!?!?! At least they have fun outside, hey?
Post a Comment