
The girls were great this morning and slept till 7:15! The first thing they checked when they came downstairs was to make sure Santa ate his cookies and eggnog that they left out last night for him:) Then they tore right into their stockings, they didn't know what to play with first. They've had a lot of fun playing with the viewfinders they got from Grandpa and Grandma Willms, they've been waiting for "cameras" for a really long time!

This is right before they opened Grandpa and Grandma Bey's gifts, inside the packages are poodle spa's! A dog and her little puppy and everything you need to make them beautiful including PJ's!!

Santa brought the girls a trampoline for Christmas, you should have seen their eyes when they walked down the stairs and realized what was at the bottom! They started jumping then and have barely stopped since:)

Around noon we took the girls skating at the rink across from our house. The girls both got starter skates as a present this morning. They loved being out on the ice, Anaya wasn't a big fan of falling. Tegan didn't care how many times she fell she just wanted to be "really good like Mom and Dad" (mom's not actually that good but I guess to a 4 year old I look like I'm doing all right) I think she was convinced that she'd be an awesome skater by the end of our session and was quite disappointed when we left and she didn't feel like she'd mastered it yet. Our little perfectionist:)

Scott got a new hockey jersey for Christmas and looked quite at home on the ice, I think he really wanted to stay and play some pick-up hockey with the guys that came while we were leaving but he was a good family man and came home with us to spend Christmas day together:)
Merry Christmas everyone!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love the girls' pajamas! They look so cute!!!!!
Hope things are well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment