February 23, 2008

Random photos...



Thought I'd throw up a few pictures taken in the last week. The snow has melted quite significantly since that picture of the girls in the backyard, it's been very mild the last week with lots of sun! We're really enjoying it:)



We decided to make a snowman family that we could enjoy from our kitchen window. Unfortunately this snow is very hard to work with and stick together so we had to make it a miniature family:)



Scott brought home a rose for each of the girls for Valentine's Day and Tegan had great fun decorating her vase with tons of valentine's stickers.



Apparently Anaya has decided to join the Village People..."Y-M-C-A!"

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, those photos of Anaya CRACK me up! What a character! Love it!
It's been so nice here too! I'm glad as I was getting so sick of winter! I'm sure we'll get hit with snow again but for now I'm enjoying the sunshine!