February 3, 2008

Tegan's 5!



Tegan got a scooter for her birthday this year and she's had a blast the last couple of days, riding it around the house! She's even been generous enough to share it with her little sister a few times although it never seems to be enough for Anaya!




After supper the kids all pulled strings on the pony pinata and had fun scrambling for the candies that fell out.


Grandma Bey came out to celebrate the birthday and we had a party with Tegan's friends and their families. Everyone came over for supper and we had a great time visiting!



Tegan wanted cupcakes with hearts on them this year:) No one seemed to notice Anaya quietly sitting at the table long after everyone left, still working on the cupcakes that had been left on the table! I think she had about 4 before Scott realized and stopped her!! Talk about a sugar high!

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

I can't believe she's 5 already!!! I'm so glad we got to come and celebrate with you guys!

Happy Birthday Tegan!