
Then they played a game with the other team that was there. We always play the same team every week. If t-ball was like this when I was growing up I might have been more inclined to play! They start with the bases loaded, everyone gets a turn to bat and rarely is anyone ever actually tagged out! Here's Tegan on third base...

Here's Tegan running for home...

...and here's Tegan's first time up to bat!
3 comments:
That's awesome! Look at her go! Love these photos! She looks so small next to the t-ball stand!
You guys are so good about getting your kids involved in stuff! :)
she does look cute in her helmet! looks like it was a lot of fun...
It looks like she is loving this! And you guys are right into summer activities with trips and bikes and all. I love seeing your pictures of everything :))
Post a Comment