June 11, 2008
Battling sod...
So, I really wanted to put up some trees this year along our back fence to give us some shade from the sun. Scott wasn't too excited about digging up the sod to make a spot for the trees so I promised I'd do everything. Big mistake!! It was back-breaking work and I hope I NEVER have to dig out a stitch of grass again!! It took SO LONG and there was no easy way to do it. I finally finished today although we're along way from done yet. Now that the grass is out we need to break up the soil, add some topsoil and then dig the holes for the trees. Yikes. What I thought was going to be a simple project is turning out to be a bit of a pain, especially with all the rain holding us up for days on end!! Oh well, hopefully the end product is worth it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe you did that all on your own! WTG girl! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
Post a Comment