September 8, 2008

First Day of School

Today I sent both my girls off to school!! I thought I might be a little sad but honestly, it was so hectic just trying to get them both out the door and on time to school that I didn't have time to think about it:)



Tegan was still insisting that she wanted to walk to her classroom by herself this morning (she'd been telling me that for the last week!) but I got around it by saying that I needed to come into the school anyways and talk to the secretary in the office and I think in the end she was glad I was there:)



She even has her very own locker at school! It makes her seem way too grown up...



Anaya had her first day of preschool as well and was a chatterbox the whole way to school talking about how much fun it would be.



She waved goodbye to me and never looked back, this one is definitely ready for school!!


(wow, again two blogs in one day!!)

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

I seriously cannot believe both of your girls are in school! What?! Where did the time go?! I'm glad they are enjoying it - I hope the whole year goes well.

Crystal said...

It's hard to believe that they are really both off to school! I hope they have a fantastic time and that you enjoy the parental involvement too.