October 24, 2008

Random pics

Scott just got back from a 3 day trip to Toronto and promised the girls a 'treat' when he got back! Man, were they excited to wake up this morning and get this gigantic lollipop. Sticky messes here I come...



Tegan's been really into drawing lately and it's so cute to watch how she progresses and gets more detailed every day. This is her most recent 'work'. Grandma Bey sent the girls each Halloween teddies, Tegan's was the pumpkin man...



On Wednesday I had Shauna and her two boys and Naomi and her two girls come over for a playdate and the kids had so much fun! Of course Shauna had her camera and Tegan was begging her to take some pictures of the girls playing 'princesses'...

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Yummy looking suckers for the girls! And I love Tegan's drawings, I noticed them in your office on the easel (I actually took a photo of them too). Why is it that all kids draw like that...they start with a head and out of the head comes the arms and legs...no body? I remember Aidan drawing like that as kindgergarten started.

Heather M. said...

oooh, big, huge, sticky lollipops! i bet you were thrilled when you saw those! lol!

helayna just started drawing - right now it's big scribbles. amazing to see how much detail tegan has in her drawings already!

hope you are well. it's been too long! miss you!