December 12, 2008

Our new home in Calgary...

Thought I'd put a picture up of our new place in Calgary. Just today, we were finally able to confirm moving dates and book the movers! Considering we take possession a week from today it was about time!! The movers come to pack us up on Wednesday, Dec. 17th, we take possession of the house on Friday, Dec. 19th but the truck won't come and move our things in til Monday, Dec. 22nd. Not quite what we hoped for but considering how last minute this is, it was the best they could do. We'll be spending the weekend in our new place without furniture but I'll also be happy to clean the house the way I like it to be clean before all our stuff gets there. And be able to have a few days to figure out where I'd like the furniture and things to go so it's easier to direct the movers when they come!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh wow Rachelle, that is going to happen so fast! Maybe we can get together Monday for coffee?

Crystal said...

It will be a busy month for you with setting up a new house! I bet your front lawn doesn't look quite like the picture this week :)) Happy getting ready for Christmas - looks like you are having tons of fun. Take care!

Heather M. said...

It looks great but is missing a lot of snow! :)
Hope things are going well as you prepare to move!