January 31, 2009

Creative play...

The girls' two favourite things to play right now is rock band or teacher. So for teacher, they line up all their Barbies and take turns reading books to them and getting them to repeat words etc.



For rock band, they take their toys and turn them into instruments, in this case the strollers were turned upside down so the wheels could be used as drums, the utensils in Tegan's hands were the sticks. Then they play their princess CD's and bop to the music.

3 comments:

kids said...

lol, cute!

Shauna said...

Oh my...see why I want girls?? I remember playing teacher...I don't remember playing instruments but I did do a lot of playing cassette tapes and making up dance routines...girls rock! I love to see what your girls are up to...you too my friend...miss you gals!

Heather M. said...

LOL! That's awesome! Look at them go!