February 8, 2009

Barbie tea party

We had Tegan's birthday party on Saturday, invited all the girls in her class and her good friends Caelyn and Aedan. We had a barbie tea party and it was a ton of fun:) We decorated tea cups to use, they played musical chairs and pin the tiara on the barbie. We ate fruit with yogurt dip, cream puffs, heart-shaped sandwiches, mini oranges, meat and cheese and pink cupcakes and had red koolaid in the tea cups. Tegan opened her presents and the girls played with barbies and at the end they pulled the strings of the barbie pinata. Fun time, but I'm glad I only have to host 2 kids birthday parties a year!!







1 comment:

Heather M. said...

wow, rachelle, those cupcakes are AMAZING! You rock, girl! how did it go?! how many girls came? I hope it went well and Tegan had a great time! :)