February 26, 2009

Our ballerina's...

Thought I'd post a few pics of the girls latest, favourite activity. I found them a little girls book that teaches them simple dance moves, like the waltz, the mazurka, etc. It comes with a classical music CD that they can dance to and each page shows a little girl going through the steps so they can copy her. Tegan, especially, loves it and she seems to have a knack for figuring it out. Anaya likes to dress the part but often enjoys just watching Tegan instead:)



3 comments:

Shauna said...

Awwww...I have absolutely NO idea what it is like to have girls! Ballerinas and dancing..sounds like fun!

Heather M. said...

too cute! your girls are so awesome!

Crystal said...

The birthday celebrations looks like a great time. And she got some very cool gifts from her grandparents too :)) I love the picture on your header - did you take it? Take care!