

231. that I FINALLY figured out how to get blogger to upload my most current photos (apparently I have to restart my computer in order for it to recognize any new photos I've uploaded)...so above are a few of the photos I WOULD have posted over the Christmas holidays if I could have...my new Nespresso machine that Scott got me for Christmas, our Jesse tree, yummy portzelky for New Year's and a shot of Scott and the girls at the World Juniors!
232. getting back into studying again...it feels good
233. working out with my Jillian Michaels DVD...it hurts but I'm feeling good for it:)
234. booking a trip to Vegas with Scott for the Valentine's weekend!
235. that Mel's surgery was successful and is now over with
236. morning chats with my dad
237. Mel's salsa
238. church people being understanding when they showed up and there was no regular Tim Horton's coffee or Creamo on Sunday while we were serving...somehow it magically disappeared during the week and no one knew to bring anymore!
239. hearing the girls sing praise music on the karaoke machine
240. the girls going back to school
241. another naet treatment finished for Anaya
242. reading Charlotte's web with Anaya
243. how much Tegan likes reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid (gift from James and Les)
244. sale prices on fruit at the grocery store to get a bit of variety around here
245. going to the hockey game with the Huebner's
1 comment:
yay for photos! love seeing them.
and i really want a latte now. ;)
Post a Comment