
Tegan's daily attire since we've moved is various items from her princess costume box.
The girls having fun colouring:)
Tegan's "princess" decorations that she got for her birthday that she is very excited about!
Oh if only they were always so loving towards each other as they look in this picture!!
So we're definitely getting settled in, there's a long "to do" list of things that still need to happen around the house but it's going well and the girls are happy so that's great! Right now I'm checking out things for the girls to get involved in here in town, preschool, swimming lessons etc. This Sunday we'll start church shopping so hopefully that goes well!! Can't wait for springtime, there's definitely more snow here than in Calgary and I'd love to see what our yard actually looks like, minus the snow!


3 comments:
Lookin' good!!!! The carpet looks nice - did you guys have to carry it in? I really like the paint colors too. Can't wait to see it in person!
oh one other thing, I think the kitchen is missing something though. I think it needs one of those really cool pull-down recipe book holders! ;)
I can't believe how much this kitchen looks like your old kitchen! I had to check to see if the other pictures were identical or not! looks great.
Post a Comment