March 18, 2007

Big girl bed...

Anaya got to move into a "big girl bed" this weekend and she is quite proud of that fact!












Unfortunately, she loves her newfound freedom a little too much and last night, after being put to bed, she jumped out and opened the door to say hello about 10 or so times before she finally succumbed to sleep!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

LOL!!! DOH!!! Gotta love how they always seem to know how to avoid sleep, eh?! Helayna has been up a minimum of 4 times the past 3 nights. UGH! I am soooo tired! And we had vaccinations today too! I tell ya, it's been a fun day! :)

The Luypens said...

Cute bed for Anaya... the youngest ones always get the hand-me-downs, hey? What a crazy kid! I can totally hear her, too. Hilarious from where I stand - but not so much, hey?