July 3, 2007

camping in Moose Jaw...

We went camping at the Prairie Oasis campground in Moose Jaw, Sask. this year. It was our Willms family campout, only James and Lesley couldn't come because they're in Costa Rica for the month of July! We definitely missed them. The first night we got there was very windy and it rained a few times during the night but after that it was hot, hot, hot for the rest of the weekend! The girls had a lot of fun blowing bubbles....
This is Anaya, Karissa and Tegan finding leaves and playing together by our trailers...

We spent a lot of time at Crescent Park in downtown Moose Jaw. The girls had a lot of fun playing in the water park there, it was a nice way to cool off and the park was beautiful...


There was even a wading pool that I ended up getting dunked in because I made the mistake of splashing my dad....




Here's Uncle Scott holding Karissa's 5 week old baby sister, Chloe...



Here's our traditional dinner photo shot...





On the last night Tegan FINALLY got to roast marshmallows, what she'd been waiting for all weekend long!! We had a fantastic time with everybody, it was definitely hard to say goodbye!






2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad you got to go and meet Chloe (she's so tiny!!!!). Tegan looks like such a big girl roasting marshmellows - too cute!

The Luypens said...

Good thing you posted pics on the blog - cuz I sure didn't! Oh well, mine are all on facebook... and now I've updated from this last weekend - oh well, maybe I'll do a "belated" blog... love the pics you chose to put on. looking at them makes me miss you guys!
thanks so much for coming out!
lots of love,
mel :)