September 12, 2007

First Day of Preschool

Well, Tegan had her first day of preschool today and I don't know who was more nervous, Tegan or mom but we made it through and Tegan did really well and absolutely loved it!
The first half of the class was spent doing puzzles and playing in the various centres and doing craft.

This was Tegan at circle time. For the last half of the class she was in the gym doing gymnastics but unfortunately the camera didn't take very good pictures in there. She was very excited when she came out to tell me all about it and I'm glad she took to it as well as she did. My little girl is growing up!!


2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Man, I can't believe she's in preschool already!!!! I'm glad it went well! I hope the rest of the year goes well too!

Scott and Alanna said...

what a girl's girl eh? Could you get in any more pink? I can not believe how tall she is, and beautiful, both your girls are going to be heartbreakers!