September 15, 2007

Anaya and gymnastics...

Anaya's taking a parents and tot gymnastics class every Saturday morning this fall. I went with her today and let me tell you it's a workout! I had to hop like a bunny, and crawl like a bear right alongside her.
Although she looks kind of scared in this picture, she actually really likes hanging on the rings:)

The trampoline, by far, is her favourite though.


And then there's the foampit...the treat for all the kids to jump into and play in at the end of class. Not so fun for parents though (especially uncoordinated completely unathletic ones like me) who jump in and then can't get out later... Nothing like a little humiliation to start your day!



2 comments:

Heather M. said...

Too cute! I'd be the same way trying to get out of that thing. LOL!

The Luypens said...

fun pics of Naya. What a great thing to get into...I wish we lived in Red Deer so that Karissa could do something like that...