
Anaya and Tegan were introduced to their first pumpkin carving this weekend, Tegan had been waiting (not so patiently) to do this for the last few weeks already. First Scott helped them gut the pumpkin. Anaya was all for sticking her hands in there, Tegan was a lot more reluctant but eventually agreed to try it:)

The girls favourite part was painting their "princess" pumpkin.

Scott skillfully carved a princess face, crown and everything, onto their pumpkin as they requested. Then we roasted the pumpkin seeds, which of course they didn't like, but was a great treat for mom and dad.
3 comments:
cool pumpkin! i had a hard time imagining what a princess pumpkin would look like... looks great!
Very cute carvers - and princess pumpkin!! Good work, Dad! I'm glad you captured pictures of this annual family tradition. Are you going to have 2 princesses dressed up for trick or treating? Too bad you live so far away or you could come to our house for more loot!
T and A - Thanks for playing with Bob at the playground - he had fun!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, R! I've added you to my 'family' folder :))
I can imagine Tegan not liking sticking her hands in the pumpkin - too funny!
We'll have to introduce Helayna to the joys of pumpkin carving one day - the way she is now, I'm sure she'll be right in there with both hands making a BIG mess! LOL!
Post a Comment