October 5, 2007

Grandma saves the day...



My mom came out last week to watch the girls for us while I had my surgery in Calgary and she stayed for a week afterwards while I was recuperating. I just want to say a HUGE thank you to her for all she did to make this past week easier. Playing with the girls, baking, making meals, doing our laundry, cleaning and just in general being a huge support to all of us. So THANKS MOM!! It was great having you out.

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

I'm so glad she was able to come and help you out!

Crystal said...

Hi, Guys! We found you, thanks to Heather! That's what moms do - someday you will do the same for your girls. I'm sure she loved the chance to be with the girls - if I know anything about grammas ;)