Sounds like fun! It's nice to finally get some warmer weather, hey?! I'd love to go out to Moo's again someday soon! That ice-cream we had was so good!
I figured I'd comment on your blog, as well as facebook! So, is Sylvan Lake kind of close to Pine Lake? Will we be able to go to Moo's? That's the coolest name for an ice cream shop that I've ever heard!
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! It's nice to finally get some warmer weather, hey?!
I'd love to go out to Moo's again someday soon! That ice-cream we had was so good!
I figured I'd comment on your blog, as well as facebook! So, is Sylvan Lake kind of close to Pine Lake? Will we be able to go to Moo's? That's the coolest name for an ice cream shop that I've ever heard!
Your place is looking mighty fine these days! The deck staining and benches are great. Happy Ice Cream Eating all summer!
Post a Comment