July 6, 2008

New trailer!

We bought a trailer! It's a tiny 13' trailer and it fits us perfectly! We bought it yesterday and have been spending time cleaning it inside and out so it feels like ours...



The girls will sleep on bunk beds which turns into a couch during the day. On the other side of the trailer is a table which turns into a double bed. And in between is a small "kitchen" (sink, two-burner stove and a half fridge) We can't wait to try it out!!

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

Oh yay!!! Good for you guys! That's awesome! I'm sure you will have tonnes of fun with it! It looks so cute!

The Luypens said...

it's such a cute trailer! (I'm sure Scott loves to hear that) what a great find!

Crystal said...

It will be just perfect for you guys! I hope that you get to use it often and have tons of adventures and memories. Travel safely!!