The girls went to VBS at Deer Park Alliance Church this last week and had an absolute blast! The church went to a lot of work to put on a really good time for the kids. This was crazy hair day:
This was crazy hawaiian day:
This was the girls getting to play on the stage after one of the rallies:
And this was the group that led singing every day, it was so cute to watch the girls do all the actions along with them:
VBS is such a summer tradition and the songs, stories and good times are memories to treasure for a lifetime. I can still remember playing circle games with my uncle and some of the skits we'd put on. Did you help out too? I'm glad you took pictures for the girls. I have precious few of VBS in my collection.
2 comments:
That's awesome! I totally love their crazy hair! I'm glad it went well!
VBS is such a summer tradition and the songs, stories and good times are memories to treasure for a lifetime. I can still remember playing circle games with my uncle and some of the skits we'd put on. Did you help out too? I'm glad you took pictures for the girls. I have precious few of VBS in my collection.
Post a Comment