
Tegan was very interested in being "Daddy's helper" and insisted on "helping" him build a fire every time...

The girls played in the splash park and we went to the pool one afternoon. We also visited the museum and drove the dinosaur trail...

We climbed the world's largest dinosaur (a little scary for me as I'm not the biggest fan of heights and the thing seemed to sway as we were climbing, not the safest feeling in the world)

Of course there was the stop for ice cream...

It was a great weekend together and the girls are really loving camping!
2 comments:
Oh no! Poor Anaya! I'm sure it will heal up quickly - they seem to deal with those things better than we do.
I'm glad you guys are getting such good use out of your trailer this summer! Love the photos, especially the one of Tegan helping Scott and the one of the girls at the spray park! Too cute!
Can't wait to see you Friday!!!!!
You really are getting lots of camping in this summer. Good for you guys! Enjoy the last part of summer.
Post a Comment