
Besides the shower, we did a lot of shopping and walking downtown, I even got my make-up done at MAC, the first time I've ever had a lesson on how to put make-up on properly! (long overdue)

Scott's mom got herself some new clothes...

I got myself a funky new hat...

And we had fun getting dressed up to go to the shower...this is the most pictures you'll probably ever see of me on this blog as I usually don't like most of the pictures that are taken of me:) It was so great to be away by myself and not have to worry about meals and potty breaks for kids and bed times and bath time and tantrums...the list goes on and on!! hahaha It was also really great to come back to my family last night:) The girls had a great time with daddy and were really good for him thankfully!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and a wonderful break for a great mom!
Oh yay, Rachelle! That is so awesome! You look great - so nice to see photos of you on the blog! :)
looks like you guys had such a good time - what a great break for you :)
How lucky to have a weekend away! The pictures of you look great. You should do it more often :))
Post a Comment