October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well, the first thing the girls did when they woke up this morning was ask me if it was time to go get candy yet...and then repeated that question every couple of minutes for the rest of the day!!! Crazy. Needless to say it was a long wait til 4:30 this afternoon! As I'm sure most of you would expect, both Tegan and Anaya decided to be princesses this year...






Scott came home a bit early today and we went trick-or-treating at the mall. We brought the girls' friend, Rebeca, with us. She has a two day old baby sister at her house right now so we thought it would be fun for her to come out for a while. All three of the girls had a blast together...



Once we came home Tegan was bent on being the one to hand out the candy and it was a definite challenge to pry her away from the door and get her off to bed:)



It's 10:00pm now and Scott's off to play hockey. Almost as soon as he left a bunch of kids came running up to the door and started pounding on the door AND the doorbell and yelling to be let in and that they wanted candy. I, being by myself and in my PJ's didn't want to get the door. All the outside lights were off so I don't know why they bothered coming up to the door anyways...but they wouldn't stop! It was crazy. I was just getting ready to march over and let them have it when they finally left. Could be a long night. Have to say, I'm definitely not too interested in answering the door when I'm by myself though. Hopefully that's it for craziness tonight!!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh Rachelle, I can just imagine you not wanting to answer the door at 10pm. I couldn't believe there was kids out that late! The girls looked adorable...glad they had fun!

Heather M. said...

Looks like the girls had fun! Cute costumes!