Well, the latest thing for the girls to fight over, is time on the computer. There's a website, www.pbskids.org, that offers numerous free games for kids to play, based on all of their favourite TV cartoons. Tegan's enjoyed doing it for a while already but now Anaya has figured it out and it's a constant battle to decide who gets to be on the computer. Obviously, I need to get my act together and set down some ground rules and time limits:) I think I'm still in shock that my 3 year old can handle a mouse better than I can...
3 comments:
Haha, how long til they get Facebook accounts?? Can't wait to see you guys...lets get together some time this week k?
Oh man, that is gonna be Helayna! Sheesh! We're gonna be saying, "when I was a kid, we didn't even have a computer!" LOL!
Too funny!! Yes, it's amazing what 8 year olds can do at school - but what they can't read because they've only done computer game stuff. Good luck with the monitoring and rules :))
Post a Comment