November 17, 2008

Ho, ho, ho??

Well, we got the girls picture with Santa quite a bit earlier than usual this year. Mostly due to the fact that the mall was offering one day, and one day only, where a 5X7 picture would be free! (regular cost is $15) We thought it was worth it, although the girls are definitely now in Christmas mode and it's only the middle of November!! I'm actually surprised even driving around the neighbourhoods as to how many people not only have their Christmas lights up but also their trees, fully decorated!! I'm used to the stores starting Christmas early but I don't think I've ever seen quite so many people get on the Christmas bandwagon this fast!! Anyways, here's the pic...(Santa had seen a TON of children by this time, he was waiting for his lunch, hence the reason he's a little flushed and his glasses are a little crooked and the smile is NOT QUITE as big:) )

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

The girls look great but Santa looks a little, um, different! LOL! Can't believe you got it done already! You're on the ball!