December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the holidays:) We're loving being in our new house and being somewhat settled. (we've closed the doors on the rooms that aren't unpacked yet. out of sight, out of mind, right?) The girls actually slept til almost 8am this morning which we were very surprised about! Then we had a good time opening gifts and eating cinnamon buns for breakfast (our traditional Christmas breakfast feast will be enjoyed at my parent's place tomorrow...wifesaver and pull-aparts...yum!) This afternoon we are busy packing (well that's what I'm supposed to be doing but as you can see I'm on the computer instead) and we're flying to Abbotsford tonight to stay with my parent's for the next week! Looking forward to a fun holiday. The plane's about an hour delayed right now because of weather conditions but we called and it's looking good so hopefully it doesn't get any later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wonderful family photo Rachelle....I miss you guys and your girls too! I am glad you had a nice Christmas morning. Hope your visit in Abbotsford is wonderful and that the time spent with your family is meaningful! You are so blessed!
Great photo! I love the girls' dresses! I hope you made it to Abbotsford safely and are enjoying time with your family.
Post a Comment