Happy New Year's everybody! We are now back 'home' in Calgary...it doesn't really feel like we actually live here yet, still feel like we should be in Red Deer. I'm sure once Scott starts work again and Tegan starts school we'll begin to feel a bit more settled. It'll also help once I get the house unpacked and organized. Not really too into doing that this move, I just wish it was all done already and I didn't have to see boxes everywhere I turn:) Here are some of our pics from our trip to Abbotsford, in no particular order. There was a TON of snow down there and it kept on snowing throughout the week. We built snow forts and snowmen, and went sledding. Went on a train ride in Stanley Park and Mike and Laura came to visit us one evening! Mom had tons of good food, Christmas baking and snacks so we all enjoyed that and just had a really good time hanging out together and relaxing! (as you can see, Grandpa got a little too relaxed while he was playing a game with Anaya) Haha...had to get that one in there, Dad!
Wow, look at all that snow! It looks like the girls had fun playing in it! Good luck with the unpacking - hope you get settled in soon. And that photo of your dad 'playing' with Anaya makes me laugh soooooo hard! Great job capturing that one! :)
2 comments:
That sounds like a wonderful time Rachelle, looks like the girls had fun too!
Wow, look at all that snow! It looks like the girls had fun playing in it!
Good luck with the unpacking - hope you get settled in soon.
And that photo of your dad 'playing' with Anaya makes me laugh soooooo hard! Great job capturing that one! :)
Post a Comment