January 8, 2009
Interesting...
So I thought I'd share with everyone how Anaya eats her sandwiches...never quite seen anything like it before! She eats the top piece of bread off of all four pieces and places each crust to the side of her place, in order. then she peels off each layer of sandwich (meat, cucumber, cheese, etc.) and places that to the other side of her plate. She then eats the remaining four pieces of bread and places those crusts beside the other ones. She then takes turns eating from the crust or the meat pile but they stay to the sides of her plate and CANNOT be put back on the plate, even once it's empty!! (I've tried) A little quirky and something she hopefully grows out of although it definitely gives me a good laugh:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
too funny! i love that you took photos!
LOL! Kids are bizarre creatures.
Thanks for delurking and leaving me a comment! Yay! Sadly (or not, depending on the prize Pat picks), you didn't win. But I hope that won't keep you from commenting more!
How are things? Did you guys get all moved and settled? I've been waiting to see if Meg tells me anything about Teagan moving, but so far she hasn't, and I'm not going to bring it up! LOL.
Oops, sorry, spelled Tegan wrong. Duh.
Post a Comment