June 7, 2010

Playing outdoors

A couple of weeks ago Scott went with Tegan on her school field trip to the bird sanctuary. They had a fantastic time...Tegan is SO into birds right now...she loves learning new things about them and finding out the names of different birds...it's fun to see...



Scott and I decided to build a sandbox for the girls this year...now if the weather would cooperate so they could actually be outside and enjoy it!



Anaya has been learning to ride her bike without training wheels...so far so good but she gets distracted pretty easily...looking for dandelions on the side of the road instead of watching where she's going:)

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Hello Rachelle,

I read your comment on Colin and Missy's blog and followed you here. Hope you don't mind.

Your family is so cute. I've been scrolling back through the posts and enjoying reading about you all.

Lorrie (oldest cousin - hah!)