June 23, 2010

We've had a busy June for sure, Scott writing his CFP exam, the girls and I hosting a garage sale, planting in the garden, school finishing...and this weekend we're looking forward to going on our first camping trip in our new trailer! This first pic is of the first four strawberries from our garden! The first time I've ever planted fruit so I was pretty excited:)



Anaya finished preschool last week, sad to see the end of that era...she is so excited to go to kindergarten next year! This was her favourite teacher, Ms. VanEyk and of course her best bud, Aedan.



The girls decided to have a lemonade and cookie stand while I did the garage sale...they did really well...right at the end the ice cream truck came around and they blew all their profits on some popsicles...nice.

1 comment:

Lisa | Her Beautiful Mess said...

I think it's a girl thing to spend their money right away like that. Livi and Kaeden had a lemonade stand and Kaeden put his in the piggy bank and Livi wanted the corner store.